Put down that wrapping paper, press pause on Love Actually and let the grocery shopping wait a few more minutes. We’ve got a very special, festive wedding trailer to share with you today!
Katie is a girl who loves to sparkle, so it was fitting that she and Brad got married a few weeks before Christmas. This wedding shimmered, glimmered and glowed with holiday cheer; from the ornaments on the Christmas tree in the Sturbridge Publick House to the fairy lights outside that twinkled in the darkness to Katie’s beautifully bedecked wedding dress.
We loved getting to know Katie and Brad, who grew up in the same town (holla, Melrose!) and started dating back in high school. These two are down to earth, fun to hang out with, super adorable and they have great restaurant recommendations (their favorite spot is RedBones BBQ, Brad is a connoisseur of Chinatown and you’ll see from the Maid of Honor’s speech that food is a very important element of a happy relationship for these two!).
We realized as we watched back over our footage that the best thing about Katie and Brad is the way they look at each other. They are smitten kittens. Every time they exchanged glances during the day, there was so much adoration, excitement and genuine happiness on their faces. We hope they keep looking so fondly at each other for many, many years.
It was like Christmas came early for us when we found out we’d be working with two of our favorite wedding collaborators:
- The ceremony was conducted by Justice of the Peace Gayle Smalley, who set a warm, welcoming and personal tone for the day with her beautiful and heartfelt words. If you’re searching for the perfect officiant for your wedding, look no further than Gayle. She’s wonderful.
- Music for the day was provided by our favorites, Beat Train Productions. We can’t get enough of these guys and we always know for sure that any wedding they’re at will have some incredible dance floor action.
We also want to mention:
- Photographer Dan Aguirre for being such a pleasure to work with
- The charming Publick House in Sturbridge for providing the perfect backdrop for the day
- Flowers were by Melrose Wakefield Florist
- Hair and make up was done at Bella Mia salon in Sturbridge
Happy, happy holidays all!