When we first met with Sara and Jason, Sara pulled out an envelope tucked away in her wedding binder and asked if we wanted a sneak preview of her dress. Right away we felt like friends and it was clear that only good vibes surrounded our relationship with Sara and Jason.
That’s how Sara and Jason are. Their playful, finish-each-others-sentences banter would charm anyone who is lucky enough to interact with them. There was so much joy on the day that took on the form of laughter and tears (we love tears of joy!) that every shot felt like it was bursting with emotion.
We felt so much creative connection with Sara and Jason, and they were as excited to be filmed by our cameras as we were to film them. Sara and Jason let us lure them off for not one, not two, not three but FOUR sessions where we captured them against the backdrop of Castle Hill in Newport, which is just one of the most drop dead gorgeous places anywhere, ever. Watching Sara and Jason revel in the joy of their day, with the beautiful June sunset behind them…. well, you can see for yourself how breathtaking it was to behold.
A beautiful couple, a beautiful day and a beautiful team to work with. We want to give special thanks, including:
- Leah Haydock, who regular readers will know is one of our absolute favorite people to collaborate with. Check out her photos in her blog post here, and gawp over the quick selection below
- Planner Lian from Mikado Weddings who made the day feel effortless
- Joanne of Joya Beauty of for the flawless make-up
- Michael Leonida for the beautiful hair
- Sweet Tooth and the Sugarbabies provided the music for the night and were, as always, epic
- Flowers by Les Fleurs
- Castle Hill in Newport Rhode Island for being stunning.
Music is Away We Go (Instrumental) by Prince of Spain and Make You Happy by Scientist, licensed from The Music Bed.